Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wolf spiders eat wolves

This massive spider decided to show up on my bookshelf today. Just for the record, the broom is pulled forward so that the edge of the plastic part is about even with the edge of the bookshelf. Even after being chopped in half by my spectacular aim with a shoe, the thing was still larger than a quarter. Needless to say, i was frightened for the safety of my fingers. Fortunately though, the crisis has been averted and i probably don't have another one in my apartment... yet.

4 comments:

Patricia said...

ridic... but yeah- wolf spiders are indeed loners, so the likelyhood of him having a pal is slim. Unless he was one of many babies... :)

TRIPP! said...

Ha ha. If that's a baby, I don't want to see an adult.

Deb said...

I thought you wanted a pet! It might be hard to take this one for a walk.

Tracy Jabbal said...

you were so thoughtful to stop and take a picture! good job tripp! now lets see some OTHER pictures of the new apt! hello? we've been waiting! im on the edge of my seat here!