Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bright and Clear

Today I got a new dog. I have been so excited about getting myself a pet and now I finally have one! Yesterday, Patricia and I went out to get some ice cream, but ColdStone was colsed. Instead we decided to go and look at the cats at the Waco Humane Society. We looked around and found a few cute kittens, but there was this one dog that was just too incredibly beautiful to pass up. We then made several mad dashes back and forth to the Humane Society and my apartment complex to get everything squared away. After a night to get everything squared away and then for Akira (which means bright or clear in Japanese) to get spayed in the morning, we finally got to pick her up! So here's some pictures of my new best friend Akira!

My baby the day we found her. She's a heeler mix, btw.

The camera woke her up.

My inquisitive little girl.



A couple pictures of my girl's hanging out on the couch.

Me and my new puppy.

She was a little groggy after the surgery.


Here's a few pictures of my apartment too:


My bedroom.

Akira's bed in the book nook.

Patricia showing off the stove.

The other half of my kitchen.

The dining area.

My living room. Some of you may recognize the couch.

And the other half of my living room.

1 comment:

Tracy Jabbal said...

hooray! your new baby is so cute! congrats! :O)